Moments of pure relaxation
Guests of the Borgo degli Ulivi can take advantage of the pool (not heated) open from May to October. Situated in the centre of the residence, surrounded by typical Mediterranean shrubs, with its inviting solarium equipped with loungers and umbrellas, it is a pleasant occasion for pure relaxation.
Overall, it covers an area of approximately 180 sqm. divided into two sectors: one for adults, which is equipped with a refreshing hydro-massage; the other, is reserved for children and includes anti-slip tiles. At the poolside, the large veranda of the bar is the ideal place to enjoy your breakfast, but also to spend the rest of the day relaxing, having a drink in an informal and welcoming atmosphere.
THE POOL IS OPEN FROM 9 AM TO 1 PM AND FROM 3.30 PM TO 7.30 PM.
SECURITY IS ASSURED ONLY DURING OPENING HOURS
WHEN THE POOL IS CLOSED, THE MANAGEMENT DECLINES ALL RESPONSIBILITY
USE OF THE POOL AFTER EVENING CLOSING TIMES IS PROHIBITED.
In order to guarantee the safety of the guests and to adhere to the regulations in force, the following rules are applicable.
- It is obligatory to use the poolside showers before entering the pool.
- During opening hours, use of the pool by unaccompanied children under the age of 12 years is not permitted. Children are not to be left unaccompanied in any event.
- Use of the pool by persons with handicaps or evident health conditions which may represent personal risk is not permitted.
- Diving or running in the proximity of the pool or any action which may constitute a danger or disturbance to the other guests is prohibited.
- Playing with balls, running or pushing at the poolside, or dangerous actions which may also disturb other guests is prohibited. Inflatables and beachballs are not permitted without express authorisation from the management.
- The consumption of food and drinks in the pool is not permitted.
- The use of glass containers or breakable materials not in their correct holders at poolside is not permitted.
- Contamination of any kind of the water is not permitted.
- Leaving garments of clothing or beach towels on the loungers with the purpose of keeping the loungers available for persons not present is not permitted, the staff have the authority to remove said garments while the lounger is not in use.
- During bad weather or rain, swimmers are asked to leave the pool and its surrounding area.
We advise guests to enter the pool slowly if hot, do not enter with a full stomach and do not use the larger pool without sufficient swimming ability.
The Management is not responsible for theft or loss of objects left unguarded around the pool area and shall not respond to any eventual accident, injury or other event which may occur due to improper behaviour. The Management reserves the right to close the pool in the event of bad weather, or any situation which may be considered a risk to the health and safety of the swimmers. The staff have the right to refuse entry to any person or persons causing disturbance or due to inadequate behaviour.
With regards to any situation not contemplated by the present regulations, any and all information provided by the staff shall be implemented.
The Management declines all responsibility for any consequence deriving from failure to adhere to the present regulations or communication provided by the staff.